Monday, May 12, 2014

Warning: A Lot of cows were harmed for this post.

Ok I decided on a new PC item last night and I could use your help. Prior to this Blog I had a Tumblr, and my very 1st post was about my all time fave card: Read the post and see the old blog HERE
Anyway, I found my original Mickey last night and decided to do a BIG GLOVE PC. I want any and all card depicting players goofing-off with over-sized baseball mits. 

Here's what I've found so far:

Who Knew? Mickey Hatcher rocked the big glove twice on cardboard! 

A-Gone and Juan Guzman also packed some large leather, but you'd have to Flip JG's 94' UD card over to find it!















Puig put on the oversized for an SP in 2013 Topps Flagship:














Ok, So here's where i need you help. I got my hands on all 5 of these through Ebay, COMC, and Some I had. I even found this awesome photo that I'm going to put on cardboard through the RookiesApp.




















I just can't seem to track down this one!




















So if anybody can help me with this one, or more importantly if you could pass along any info on others I don't know about, I'd truly appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance!
YnB

3 comments:

  1. Great mini collection! I collect these as well. I was hoping to have two Randa cards but I only have one. Here are two other cards for you. 1996 Upper Deck Juan Guzman #474 and 2003 Topps Jason Michaels #181.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud! I just went and picked your suggestions up on COMC. I'm so glad you wrote! Thanks again.

      Delete