Monday, May 5, 2014

This is why we trade


I've been fortunate enough to meet some amazing collectors via Twitter and this Blog. I'm a big fan of trading cards, I"ll trade with anyone anywhere. This recent transaction with Twitter friend Kevin (Aka @porterman20) was exactly what trading cards should be about. Kev is a Red Sox guy, so it's a perfect fit for us, I send him some Sox he sends me some Yanks. We've done this a few times over the years. This last package I got from him was awesome! 


It's an awesome mix of Hits, Base, Slabbed and Vintage. Everything this Yanks collector could ask for. Now, admittedly I don't mess around much with grading, and what I do mess with is normally through PSA.  I may have had a change of opinion though after getting this sick Munson SP, it looks great in it's BGS home. And what bout that Yogi? That card is everything I love about collecting. I love the mini, the frame, his face and that old cloth.

Kevin, I can't thank you enough! I look forward to us continuing to build each others collection for years to come. 

For the rest of you, This is how I trade: If you collect a certain team I'll send you hits, inserts, base, and anything else you may or may not be looking for, I just ask for a comparable package in return. Shoot me a message if interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment