Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Ebay Nemesis

So I have an Ebay Nemesis....Here's what I know about him: His Username is b***s. Yup, that's all I know about him. I like to think the "b" stands for bull, and the "s" stands for STUPID ASSHOLE. ok, I feel better. So here's where my hatred stems from. He, like me, is a Mark Teixeira Super Collector. I know this because his pockets are deeper than mine and he constantly beats me out of 1/1's and other rarities. Don't get me wrong, I get some pleasure out of driving up the price, but that comes right back around when I really want something, I end up over paying because of his BS. So here's my idea, I'd like to team up with BS. Discuss cards with him as the pop up on the bay. "Hey man, I won't bid up on this one, it's yours....I'll take the next one". Think he'd go for it? Yeah, me neither. So do me a favor twitter and blog followers, if you run in to b***s tell him I'm looking for him and I am not happy.

1 comment:

  1. When I got back into collecting about five years ago and started collecting Ron Santo autos and relics I had the misfortune of going up against a super collector, Nathan aka tyweb1. I rarely won and when I did I paid inflated prices. Here's a link to just his PSA stuff: http://www.psacard.com/PSASetRegistry/alltimeset.aspx?s=24595
    Several years ago there was an article about him in Beckect or Tuff Stuff.

    ReplyDelete